Thursday, 4 September 2014

HITTING BOTTOM AND HAVING NOTHING TO LOOSE

I woke this morning thinking nothing but what to eat, how I can get more credit, how I ant to sleep the whole day and what to watch on tv. Yes am over weight, lazy, bitter, tired, drowning in debt, overwhelmed by fear, panic, anxiety. yep my life is a mess I have been trying for years to change but am so comfortable living this way that change is not an option. my spiritual life is a mess I hardly pray, read the bible or go to church. as you can imagine I spend most of my day with bottom on the bed or in a chair. the reality am faced with early deat or health complications should I not change my life. will I ever change I ONLY I CAN DECIDE THAT. BUT GETTING OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE IS HARD.

1 comment: